How can 3aaa help your school?
As young people across the country think about their next steps after school, it is vital that they are given all of the options available to them as college and university is not for everyone.
At 3aaa, we offer outstanding Apprenticeships in a range of different Professional Services sectors such as IT, Digital Marketing, Web & Social Media, Accountancy, Business Administration and Financial Services. Our Apprenticeships are a life changing opportunity for these young people to earn whilst they learn real life skills that will prepare them for the work place within the sector of their choice. They will gain the technical skills and knowledge in our academy as well as valuable experience within the work place, learning from experienced members of staff whilst also gaining the ‘life’ skills that come with working in a real life business.
- At 3aaa, we understand what an important impact that you have on young people throughout the country and we aim to work closely with you and show you how 3aaa can help you support and guide these young people as they embark on their next journey.
What we can offer
- Career Talks - Our Recruitment Executives from your local 3aaa Academy can visit your organisation to discuss and offer guidance on our different Apprenticeship Opportunities in IT, Web and Social Media, Digital Marketing, Accountancy, Financial Services and Business Administration.
- IAG Workshops – We can work with you and your pupils to go through interview techniques, CV writing, sample interview questions and career choice tips.
- Interviews– We regularly arrange interview sessions with current businesses who are looking to employ an Apprentice. We can conduct these on your premises or at our local Academies and we then give our expert feedback after all interviews.
- Materials – We can provide flyers and leaflets about Professional Services Apprenticeship to keep in your career rooms and to give out to interested candidates.
- Events – A member of your local 3aaa Academy can come to events such as Results Day, parent’s evenings and career events to be on hand to provide more information about our outstanding Apprenticeships and the benefits of earning and learning.
- Updates – We can send you or your career advisor weekly and monthly updates on current Apprenticeship vacancies across the country, which you can then share with the young people.
we're here to help
In November 2014, we were awarded ‘Grade 1’ Outstanding across all areas during an inspection by Ofsted - the official Government body for inspecting education and training organisations. By achieving Grade 1s for every category in the inspection, this makes us the only independent training provider to achieve Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding in all areas on a first inspection. You can read the full Ofsted report within our Ofsted page.
We are dedicated to helping and supporting our young people as they embark upon their career journeys. We offer all of our young people the 3aaa promise and ensure that we give them the best possible opportunity to succeed:
LearningOur supportive, industry experienced team will give the young people all of the knowledge and skills that they require to excel in their Apprenticeship.
GuidanceWe provide our young people with industry leading knowledge and teach them valuable employability skills.
ProgressionWe provide our young people with real career progression opportunities by placing them with an Employer that fits their skills and personality
EmployabilityWe provide our young people with outstanding employability skills so that they are equipped to impress in their interviews.