01905 611 410
Apprenticeships in worcester
The 3aaa Worcester Academy is an ‘Outstanding’ academy conveniently located in Worcester City Centre, within easy reach of all public transport.3aaa Apprenticeships offer programmes in:
Over the past few years we have established and developed very strong working relationships with many leading employers throughout the City and County as well as with the wider local community, the City, County and Borough Councils.
The 3aaa Worcester team are focused, driven and passionate about ‘changing the lives’ of young people through our Outstanding Apprenticeship programmes and industry leading training provision. 3aaa are a National provider with a thorough understanding of the local needs of both apprentices and employers, providing a truly outstanding service for our area. Working with local employers together we support the young people of Worcester and help them gain fantastic career and job opportunities to kick start their careers.
We are a Grade 1 ‘Outstanding’ training provider and as an academy we offer a number of progression routes for all of our apprentices, our retention and success rates are outstanding and well above the national average – what are you waiting for? begin your 3aaa journey today!
All the information you need to find us3aaa, The Ground Floor Office Suite, Virginia House, The Butts, Worcester, WR1 3PA
01905 611 410
- By Rail: How far away is the academy from the train station? What is the best route to get from the station to the academy (walk, bus etc.) When exiting Foregate Street station, turn left, take the first right onto The Butts and our Academy is located at the bottom of this road on the left hand side in Virginia House.
- By Bus: What is the closest bus stops/routes? Is there a bus station close by? Our offices are located directly in front of the rear exit of the bus station (river side exit)
- Parking: Is there a car park on site? If not where is/are the closest car parks? The Academy is surrounded by car parks with the most convenient being the Cattle Market car park located in front of The Hive Library.
Event's you can't miss out on
- Careers Fair at Christopher Whitehead High School/Sixth Form26 November | 11am - 1pm
- Careers Fair at DeMontfort High School25 November | 1pm - 4pm
- Personal Development Day at North Bromsgrove High School24 November | 8:45am - 3:45pm
- Mock interview at Christopher Whitehead High School/Sixth Form24 November | 8am - 1pm
see how businesses have benefited from an apprentice
What's happening at 3aaa?
Prior to April 1st 2017, training providers and other businesses planned for the Apprenticeship Levy, without truly knowing how the new Government initiative would pan out. Nearly 6 months in to the initiative, we at 3aaa Apprenticeships, look at the many ways in which the Apprenticeship Levy has benefited organisations across the country and the…
3aaa Apprentice, Lauren Lynch nominated for Nottinghamshire Apprentice of the Year at the East Midlands Chamber Business Awards
After being nominated for Apprentice of the Year, Digital Marketing Apprentice Lauren Lynch from the 3aaa Apprenticeships Nottingham Academy attended the Nottinghamshire East Midlands Chamber Business awards ceremony final on Friday evening. Lauren was supported on the evening and throughout her Apprenticeship journey by her parents and 3aaa’s Digital Marketing Assessor Louisa Hampson as well…