01642 243 686
Apprenticeships in middlesbrough
The 3aaa Middlesbrough Academy is an ‘Outstanding’ academy conveniently located close to the Town Centre, within easy reach of all public transport links
The Middlesbrough Academy delivers Level 3 and 4 Apprenticeships for IT and Digital Marketing and Level 3 in Web & Social Media. All of our Apprenticeship programmes are Government funded and therefore there is no cost to the apprentice or employer.
Over the past few years we have established and developed very strong working relationships with many leading employers throughout the City and County as well as with the wider local community, the City, County and Borough Councils.
The 3aaa Middlesbrough team are focused, driven and passionate about ‘changing the lives’ of young people through our Outstanding Apprenticeship programmes and industry leading training provision. 3aaa are a National provider with a thorough understanding of the local needs of both apprentices and employers, providing a truly outstanding service for our area. Working with local employers together we support the young people of Middlesbrough and help them gain fantastic career and job opportunities to kick start their careers.
We are a Grade 1 ‘Outstanding’ training provider and as an academy we offer a number of progression routes for all of our apprentices, our retention and success rates are outstanding and well above the national average – what are you waiting for? begin your 3aaa journey today!
All the information you need to find us3aaa, 16-24 Albert Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 1PR
01642 243 686
- By Rail: We are located about 2 minutes’ walk from the train station. When you exit the train station turn right on to Albert Road and walk under the bridge. Go past the traffic lights and we are on the left.
- By Bus: There is a bus stop directly opposite the academy which the Stagecoach 39 stop there. Alternatively the 10 and 39 stops at the town hall/Cleveland centre which a short walk along Albert Road. For all other buses the academy is only a 8-10 minute walk from the main bus station. Head out of the bus station and turn right to walk past House of Fraser and Debenhams, continue until you come onto Albert road (the Town Hall will be in front of you) turn left and continue along to 16-26 Albert Road, TS1 1PR
- Parking: Outside of the academy is limited street parking, alternatively there are a number of carparks only a short walk away you can use when visiting the academy The Buxton Street carpark (2 hours free parking then charges apply) is behind the academy, Dundas Street Car Park (£3 all day parking), The Zetland Car Park (2 hours free parking or £1.60 all day)
Event's you can't miss out on
- Youth Direction Dragons Den Workshop19th April
- Stockton 6th Form College CV Workshop13th April
- Teesside Tweet Up18th April | 5pm - 7pm
What's happening at 3aaa?
Prime Minister, Theresa May utilised her first regional Cabinet meeting this morning to announce proposals for a modern Industrial Strategy. It sets out to drive growth across the whole country and place a spotlight on skills development and opportunities to progress into high paid, high skilled jobs. The new proposal has been developed with the…
London-based businesses have always been a difficult demographic to target for the Apprenticeship industry and still, one third of these companies favor university degrees over diplomas and other qualifications earned in the workplace. This is drastically more than anywhere else in the UK and it is exemplar of ‘stone age’ thinking. This negative misconception is…