BCS Level 4 Diploma
During the 18 month Apprenticeship, your Network Engineer will support your business by identifying and understanding the end user of your software and supporting development to ensure your software is operating effectively and supporting your business decisions.
Benefits Of This Apprenticeship
Your Apprentice will:
- Design networks and review and apply security measures.
- Install and configure your network components, including switches, routers and firewalls.
- Understand and implement principles of your networking, protocols and associated technologies.
- Understand the architecture of your IT infrastructure including hardware, OS, server, virtualisation, middleware and applications.
- Fully understand the IT laws and regulations that effect your business.
Possible Job RolesThese are just a few job roles your Network Engineer could fill within your business:
- Network Technician
- Network Engineer
- System Engineer
- Network Administrator
Industry Recognised Qualification
Training And Mentoring
Appoint a Network Engineer Today
Hiring a Network Engineer Apprentice will support your business' IT needs, providing internal and external assistance.
With our Match and Fill recruitment service we will advertise your vacancy, screen applicants and pre-interview potential candidates to ensure you only interview the most appropriate people for your specific role - all free of charge.
We can work with you to source a suitable applicant for your business or you can up-skill your own employees. If the employee is under 19 and your business has less than 50 employees, there will be no cost for the training. If they are over 19 and/or your business has over 50 employees then you will contribute £1,800 towards the cost of the training for this course