Apprenticeships in digital-marketing
All the information you need to find us3aaa,
- By Rail:
- By Bus:
Event's you can't miss out on
What's happening at 3aaa?
Prior to April 1st 2017, training providers and other businesses planned for the Apprenticeship Levy, without truly knowing how the new Government initiative would pan out. Nearly 6 months in to the initiative, we at 3aaa Apprenticeships, look at the many ways in which the Apprenticeship Levy has benefited organisations across the country and the…
3aaa Apprentice, Lauren Lynch nominated for Nottinghamshire Apprentice of the Year at the East Midlands Chamber Business Awards
After being nominated for Apprentice of the Year, Digital Marketing Apprentice Lauren Lynch from the 3aaa Apprenticeships Nottingham Academy attended the Nottinghamshire East Midlands Chamber Business awards ceremony final on Friday evening. Lauren was supported on the evening and throughout her Apprenticeship journey by her parents and 3aaa’s Digital Marketing Assessor Louisa Hampson as well…
Become a Part of Something Special
Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Diploma
Our Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship is designed to equip your Apprentice with the fundamentals of Digital Marketing giving your business the foundations of growth.
Over the 15 month Apprenticeship, your Digital Marketer will cover topics allowing them to support your business to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns to drive customer engagement and retention. Additional topics include: social media marketing, corporate branding, market segmentation and marketing strategy.
We have worked with employers to develop this Apprenticeship to ensure that your Digital Marketer acquires the skills and knowledge to support your business.
Benefits of this Apprenticeship
Your Digital Marketer will:
- Gain an understanding of how marketing supports your business objectives.
- Develop the knowledge required to produce a marketing plan, considering competitor analysis and market segmentation.
- Understand the importance of branding and how guidelines contribute to your brand awareness.
- Be able to run a social media marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Be able to use SEO and web analytics in order to report on trends and themes.
- Develop an understanding of how to work safely and securely online.
the figures that matter to your business
- £3.50per hourMinimum Apprentice Wage
- 30hours p/weekMinimum hours p/week*
- 15monthCourse Length
- 90%stay90% of 3aaa Apprentices stay with their employer after their Apprenticeship
Industry Recognised Qualification and Accreditation
On completion of the Apprenticeship, your Digital Marketer will be awarded with a BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing, allowing them to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate member of BCS (British Computing Society).
Upon completion of the course, your Digital Marketer will also receive a Google Analytics IQ Qualification. This shows their proficiency with Google Analytics giving your business insight into which parts of your marketing activity is working and which need improving.
did you know?
- 96% of Employers report that taking on an Apprentice benefits their business.
- Research states that 81% of consumers would prefer to use a company that employs Apprentices.
- 88% of employers who employ Apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
Details about our Digital Marketer Appenticeship
Suitable Job Roles
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Campaign Executive
- Social Media Executive
- Content Coordinator
- Email Marketing Assistant
- SEO Executive
- Analytics Executive
- Digital Marketing Technologist
Training and Mentoring
This Apprenticeship will last for 15 months, with your Digital Marketer coming into your local Academy during the initial stages of the programme. Your local academy will work with you to establish the timetable for your Digital Marketer's academy sessions.
This programme combines high quality training to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours supported in the workplace by an assigned mentor working closely with the line manager of your Digital Marketer to enhance their skills and prepare them for the End Point Assessment.
Hiring a Digital Marketing Apprentice puts your business on the front foot with the ability to create marketing strategies, plans and campaigns that will set you ahead of your competitors and put you at the forefront of the Digital revolution
With our Match and Fill recruitment service we will advertise your vacancy, screen applicant and pre-interview candidates to ensure you only interview the most appropriate people for your specific role - all free of charge.