At 3aaa, we specialise in the delivery of Business Administration Apprenticeships. The Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration has been designed for your Apprentice to demonstrate a practiced set of skills when carrying out business administrative operations including the introduction of developing and managing administrative systems, processes and functions.
It develops the young person’s understanding of the principles that underpin working in a business administrative environment including the principles of business, covering the broader, cross-organisational processes that an administrator will need to understand.
With around 4.5 million people helping to keep businesses running in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors on a daily basis, the need for these skills is constantly growing. The 3aaa Business Administration Apprenticeship is designed to give your Apprentice the skills that meet the needs of this growing and demanding sector as well as the specific skills that you require.
the figures that matter to you
- £3.40per hourMinimum Apprentice Wage
- 30hours p/weekMinimum hours p/week*
- 2years maxCourse Length**
- 90%success ratefor 3aaa Apprentices
* A minimum of 30 hours per week with a maximum of 40 hours per week.
**A maximum of 2 years for Level 3 progression onto Level 4.
A maximum of 12 months if it is decided that the Apprentice will only do Level 3.
the important stuff
did you know?
- 96% of Employers report that taking on an Apprentice benefits their business.
- Research states that 81% of consumers would prefer to use a company that employs Apprentices.
- 88% of employers who employ apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce
What ofsted said?
level 4 progression
don't stop at level 3
Once your Apprentice has completed their Level 3 qualification, they will then have a great opportunity to further develop their skills and progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
Your dedicated Recruitment Executive will be on hand to discuss any questions you have regarding the Level 4 Apprenticeship programme. An Assessor will regularly visit you and your Apprentice in the workplace to carry out onsite reviews and assessments. This ensures that your Apprentice is on track with their work and that you as their employer are fully informed of their progress.
We have helped to transform over 500 companies nationwide