3aaa Apprenticeships have worked with employers including TaxAssist franchisees, Charles Wells and XPO Logistics to join an employer focus group to work alongside AAT, PWC, NHS and several other large organisations and SMEs , to design and develop our Accounting Apprenticeship Standards.
All 3aaa Apprenticeships’ courses in Accountancy combine outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the-job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to become a highly-competent Accounting professional.
the figures that matter to you
- £3.50per hourMinimum Apprentice Wage
- 30hours p/weekMinimum hours p/week*
- 2years maxCourse Length**
- 90%stay90% of 3aaa Apprentices stay with their employer after their Apprenticeship
**A maximum of 2 years for Level 3 progression onto Level 4.
did you know?
- 96% of Employers report that taking on an Apprentice benefits their business.
- Research states that 81% of consumers would prefer to use a company that employs Apprentices.
- 88% of employers who employ apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce
Progress your Workforce
3aaa Apprenticeships develop both your personal and professional skills and enable your workforce to advance with the help of our range of programme Levels.
We offer Apprenticeships from Level 2 throughout to Level 7, ensuring that your employees can progress in their career, regardless of what stage they are already at.
Please speak to an Apprenticeship Expert at your local 3aaa Apprenticeships academy to discuss your companies progression options.
We have helped to transform over 8,000 companies nationwide