01274 297 403
Apprenticeships in bradford
The 3aaa Bradford Academy is an ‘Outstanding’ academy conveniently located close to the City Centre, within easy reach of all public transport.
The Bradford Academy delivers Level 3 and 4 Apprenticeships for IT and Digital Marketing and Level 3 in Web & Social Media. All of our Apprenticeship programmes are Government funded and therefore there is no cost to the apprentice or employer.
Over the past few years we have established and developed very strong working relationships with many leading employers throughout the City and County as well as with the wider local community, the City, County and Borough Councils.
The 3aaa Bradford team are focused, driven and passionate about ‘changing the lives’ of young people through our Outstanding Apprenticeship programmes and industry leading training provision. 3aaa are a National provider with a thorough understanding of the local needs of both apprentices and employers, praoviding a truly outstanding service for our area. Working with local employers together we support the young people of Bradford and help them gain fantastic career and job opportunities to kick start their careers.
We are a Grade 1 ‘Outstanding’ training provider and as an academy we offer a number of progression routes for all of our apprentices, our retention and success rates are outstanding and well above the national average – what are you waiting for? begin your 3aaa journey today!
All the information you need to find us3aaa, Ground Floor Office, the Interchange, Nelson Street, Bradford, BD1 5AX
01274 297 403
- By Rail: The train station in located within Bradford interchange, this is a two minute walk from train to academy door. When coming off the train you follow the signs for the bus interchange walk to the end of the bus interchange floor out of the door across the zebra crossing and you are there.
- By Bus: We are located opposite the Bradford Interchange Bus Station
- Parking: There a 5 car parks based within 5 -10 mins walk from the academy
Event's you can't miss out on
- Kirklees Careers Fair25th August | 4pm-7pm
- Shipley College Careers Fair27th February | 10.30am-2.30pm
- Prospects training session - Digital Marketing Framework Opportunities20th April | 9:30am
What's happening at 3aaa?
Prime Minister, Theresa May utilised her first regional Cabinet meeting this morning to announce proposals for a modern Industrial Strategy. It sets out to drive growth across the whole country and place a spotlight on skills development and opportunities to progress into high paid, high skilled jobs. The new proposal has been developed with the…
London-based businesses have always been a difficult demographic to target for the Apprenticeship industry and still, one third of these companies favor university degrees over diplomas and other qualifications earned in the workplace. This is drastically more than anywhere else in the UK and it is exemplar of ‘stone age’ thinking. This negative misconception is…