BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
Our Digital Marketer Apprenticeship is designed to equip you with the fundamentals in Digital Marketing. Throughout your 3aaa Appprenticeship, you will be taught by industry experienced learning mentors who can truly support you in developing a career in Digital Marketing and give you the skills you need to succeed.
Over the course of 15 months, you will cover topics in your local 3aaa Apprenticeships training academy which include social media concepts, branding, sales, segmentation and strategy. You will also receive online learning materials on the business environment, digital marketing tool tutorials and online security.
Benefits Of This Apprenticeship
- You will gain an understanding of how marketing supports your employer's business objectives.
- You will develop the knowledge required to produce a marketing plan, considering competitor analysis and market segmentation.
- You will understand the fundamentals of branding to develop brand guidelines.
- You will be able to run a social media marketing campaign to generate leads and increase awareness.
- You will be able to use SEO and paid search to run an online marketing campaign.
- You will develop an understanding of how to work safely and securely online
Typical Job RolesThese are just a few of the job roles that would fit our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship:
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Email Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
- Campaign Executive
- Social Media Executive
- Content Co-ordinator
Industry Recognised Qualification
On completion of your Apprenticeship, you will be awarded with a 3aaa Apprenticeships' Level 3 Digital Marketer Qualification. You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an Affiliate member and/or join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an Associate member.
As part of the Apprenticeship, you will also gain a Google Analytics IQ qualification.
Training and Mentoring
Your Apprenticeship will last for 15 months, with you coming into your local academy on a monthly basis for academy sessions. Your local academy will work with you to establish the timetable for your academy sessions.
You must submit a portfolio of evidence comprising of workplace tasks, which will be supported by evidence gathered throughout your Apprenticeship. Your local academy will explain further.
To be accepted into the 3aaa Apprenticeships' applicant pool, you must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent.This must include English and Maths and you must demonstrate a proven passion for marketing, advertising or digital and social media.