Level 3 Diploma
Our Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship is designed to equip you with the fundamentals required to work in a business environment.
Throughout your 3aaa Apprenticeship, you will be supported by assessors, who have worked in the industry and have many years of experience and who can truly support you in developing the skills and knowledge required to develop your career in Business Administration.
Benefits Of This Apprenticeship
- We will teach you how to negotiate with people to achieve planned objectives in a business environment.
- You will gain an understanding of how to develop and deliver presentations and to use feedback to improve your skills.
- You will consider the legal, security and confidentiality requirements in a business environment.
- You will learn about the administrative support services.
- You will investigate procedures for managing office resources, procedures and workflows.
- You will explore how techniques and targets can be used by administrative team supervisors to help manage both team and individual performance.
Typical Job RolesThese are just a few job roles that would fit our Business Administration Apprenticeship:
- Facilities Manager
- Facilities Co-ordinator
- Personal Assistant
- Office Co-ordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Support Assistant
- Office Executive
Industry Recognised Qualification
Our Business Administration Apprenticeship combines dedicated workplace support and on-the-job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to become a Business Administration professional. Once you have completed the Apprenticeship you will receive a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration.
The Apprenticeship is designed to last 12 months, with you having monthly contact with your assessor, either through a face-to-face visit or telephone contact. Your assessor will guide you through the tasks to make sure that you can apply your knowledge to your job role. Your assessor will help you build your electronic portfolio of evidence to demonstrate the skills and knowledge you have gained.
To be accepted into the 3aaa Apprenticeships' applicant pool, you must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent.This must include English and Maths and you must demonstrate a proven passion for business.