Professional Accounting/Taxation Technican Apprenticeship
Level 4 Diploma
Our Level 4 Accounting Technician Apprenticeship is at the forefront of developing industry leading accountants. You will have responsibility for creating, verifying and reviewing, accurate and timely financial information within the organisation you work for which meets relevant ethical, professional and legal standards.
Benefits Of This Apprenticeship
Your Apprentice will:
- Understand the industries and environments in which your employer operates to create and report financial information.
- Understand and apply professional standards and legal regulations to your employers financial information.
- Effectively use accounting/taxation systems with ease.
- Become comfortable with a range of management skills including drafting financial statements for limited companies and constructing and presenting complex management accounting reports.
- Select your specialist area such as taxation, auditing, credit management, and cash and treasury management.
Typical Job RolesThese are just a few of the job roles that would fit our Accounting Technician Apprenticeship:
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Business and Finance Administrator
- Expenses Supervisor
- Commercial Analyst
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Senior Bookkeeper
Training And Mentoring
Upon completion of the programme, you will gain a Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accountancy. You will have a dedicated 3aaa Apprenticeships Mentor who will coach you as you acquire and develop the technical knowledge, skills and behaviours expected by employers through a process of continuous self-improvement, while adhering to high-improvement, high standards of professionalism and quality.
You will be attending your local 3aaa Apprenticeships Accountancy Academy 38-48 days over the 18-month programme. Your local academy will work with you and your employer to establish the delivery timetable tailored to your training needs.
To be accepted into the 3aaa Apprenticeships' applicant pool, you must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent.
In addition, you must have an accounting qualification equivalent to the Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting.This must include English and Maths and you must demonstrate a proven passion for accountancy.